- 7 Night Stay at Tuscany Villa for Up to Eight People
- Private Chef 3-Course Prepared Dinner for Up to Eight People
- Guided Wine and Cheese Tour to Tuscany Region Towns for Up to Eight People
- First stop will be tasting wine in POLIZIANO, a famous "Nobile di Montepulciano", to see the wine's production and sample some of the most popular wines.
- Second stop in Monticchiello, a small medieval village treasure hidden in the valley.
- Third stop in the town of Pienza. Another amazing town, known in the region for their locally produce cheeses, especially Pecorino Cheese.
- Tour subject to change based upon season.
Set near the historic center of Cortona, Tuscany, your villa is the perfect place to spend a relaxing holiday immersed in nature, food and wine. The villa, with its panoramic swimming pool, is set in the hillside amongst olive groves and woodland, with views that are simply stunning. It is ideally situated with close and easy access to some of the most important artistic and cultural centers in Tuscany and Umbria. Villa amenities include 4 bedrooms, 3-bathroom, full kitchen, private pool, access to Wi-Fi Internet, one cleaning service, electric fans and magnificent views.
Ground Transportation and 500 euros damage deposit are not included.
Private Residence: The images shown here are of a private residence within our portfolio. In the rarest of occasions and in preparation for any unforeseen circumstances, which are beyond our control- i.e. things such as force majeure, property damage and/or change of ownership – we will provide a residence that is of comparable quality and value.
Your redemption voucher will be emailed to you. Please allow 15 days for your redemption voucher to be delivered from the time payment is received. You will need your redemption voucher number when contacting our concierge department for booking your travel. Travel needs to be booked within one and a half years and traveled within two and a half years. As well travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable. This package may not be resold. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s.
If you have questions, please submit them here.